How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Soen Kai
Administrator
Will soon be updated with a neat little, pictured tutorial. =)
“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Luciana
is englis version of comic available?

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Soen Kai
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Yes, so far Volume 1 of KAE and Volume 1 of TEN are available as ebooks in PDF, epub or kindle format.

TEN 1
http://www.cursed-verlag.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p129_ten-01---ebook---epub---english.html

(Prequel. Consisting of 2 volumes)
KAE 1
http://www.cursed-verlag.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p98_kae-1---ebook-english.html

KAE 2
http://www.cursed-verlag.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p147_kae-2---ebook-english.html

Luciana
What is difference between these formats PDF, epub or kindle

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Soen Kai
Administrator
There is no difference in contents.
Which format you purchase depends on which device you will be using to read the eBooks.
Epub is the format commonly used for any eBook-reader other than Kindle, which has it's own format. PDF is best if you want to read it on a tablet / iPad or your pc / notebook.
“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Luciana
Ok. Thanks :D

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Hime~
I do not have an ebook ç___ç
How can I buy the book to read all the chapters..?

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Soen Kai
Administrator
Not to worry! ヾ(^-^)ノ
You can read the PDF-Version on any windows / mac computer, on your mobile phone or any other device that has an pdf-reader (like adobe acrobat) installed.

Luciana
Oh one more question. How will eBook be delivered?

You can just download it right after your purchase. =) No waiting time.

Luciana
Ok, thanks <3

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Hime~
It is perfect qwq
Thanks, I love it~
I hope I can buy it as soon as possible >w<

Re: How to purchase KAE and/or TEN

Soen Kai
Administrator
The second volume of KAE is finally up in the shop!!

“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

English printed TEN vol. 1!

Soen Kai
Administrator
This post was updated on .
TEN PRINTED version in English is up in the Shop!

http://www.cursed-verlag.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p169_ten-vol--1---english.html
“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Re: English printed TEN vol. 1!

kantarou
Hello,
Is it possible buy Kae in book? not ebook.

Re: English printed TEN vol. 1!

Soen Kai
Administrator
Not yet, sorry.
“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Re: English printed TEN vol. 1!

Monarch
Hi! Sorry to bother you, I just have a couple questions I couldn't find the answers to.
1. Is the third ebook of Ten published and available for purchase yet?
2. Is Kae a two book comic or is there another book like Ten?
3. Do you have a Ten merchandise shop or have tyou ever considered opening one?

Thank you for your time and Response!

Re: English printed TEN vol. 1!

Soen Kai
Administrator
Hi! You're not a bother. =) Don't worry.

1. The third ebook of TEN is already published and you can find it in the shop of the publisher.
I made a little tutorial on how to order, because sadly the shop is still German only. =) I hope this helps though: http://ten.smackjeeves.com/chapters/93122/how-to-order-again/
In the description of the tutorial you can find the links to all the English versions of all books and ebooks.

2. Kae is a two book work. But each book has 300 pages instead of 200. ^^ So it's basically the same length as TEN, just in two books.

3. One might consider the shop on my homepage to be a TEN merchandise-shop. Though there's not that much in there. =)
https://www.laubhaufen.net/shop