TEN Webcomic - General Discussion

Soen Kai
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Here goes all general discussion regarding TEN that's not covered in the other topics. Some things will get their own topic along the way. But this should do for now. o(≧▽≦)o
“Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Re: TEN Webcomic - General Discussion

Luciana
Just wanted to say that I purchased TEN ebook. Can't wait to read it! I scrolled trough couple of pages that aren't included here and I am now loving it more then ever! Thank you so much for making such an amazing story and art <3